Friday, May 26, 2006

Points of Interest

If you didn't see American Idol recaps, you missed out. If you didn't know Clay Aiken was gay before, his haircut says it all. Bangs people, bangs.
There is nothing wrong with being gay, just don't deny it and then come out singing with side swept bangs.

The Lost finale was great and it is going to be one long hot summer wanting more.

My sister is coming down today to spend the night here and when she comes here it always rains so we are stuck in the house. True to fom, it is supposed to rain today for the first time in weeks.
I love being stuck inside the house with four kids under the age of 5.

I tried the new choco-nilla iced coffee at Dunkin Donuts and it was pretty good. Now they have smoothies there too. I would like to try them, we are addicted to smoothies in this house and when a new place has them, we are ALL about trying it.

I am planting a veggetable and herb garden this spring. Some things are planted already some are ready to go in.
How domestic I am!

I have a new product I want to lick and snuggle with. This was my first true appliance love and now I want this.
My hair is so long and thick, it takes a good 40 minutes to dry my hair. FORTY MINUTES, people. I don't have 40 minutes for hair drying and or styling. That is why my hair looks like shit most of the time.
This dryer is so light and quick, I love it. I need it.

Now, everyone have a great holiday weekend. I will spend my day taking out my white pants and sandals from winter storage.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:20 PM

    Oh dear. I have bangs. I must be gay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dh and I laughed so hard when we saw Clay Aiken on there the other night. At first I had no idea who it was till they gave a close up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard Lost isn't coming back till Jan 2007!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had no idea who Clay Aiken was... at first I thought he was kd Lang!!

    Now, go get yourself the damn hairdryer... you've had a hell of a year!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me