Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Enough Already

I decided we have taken this "lets put everything that was ever once on TV and sell it on dvd" craze when I saw the Golden Girls box set. Really, the Golden Girls? Does anyone need to have this archived in their home? Can't you just watch Lifetime network to get your doses of reruns?

Speaking of the Golden Girls, I have 3 close friends and one of them pointed out that when we get old we will be just like the Golden Girls. Minus us all living in a home together and plus, I assume, more incontinence. Anyway, I was told I am Bea Arthur, because I am the tallest. Boy, does that shed rain on your parade, imagining yourself growing old to be like Bea Arthur. Not the most welcoming of thoughts.

It could be worse, I could have been elected as the slut.

2 comments:

  1. hee hee hee...I know the guy who produced that show, so I find your post QUITE hilarious!!! Really, get it off Lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had you pegged as more of the Betty White type, oh wait I'm thinking Betty Page only with better manners.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me