Monday, November 22, 2004

I Will Admit it

As I type there is a 12 foot inflatable snowman in our yard. It's official, Tuesday has started celebrating the holidays.

I am extremely tired today, my insomnia is really starting to piss me off. I informed my household that my lack of sleep can be used against them today, so to watch their step. The babies seemed very concerned. Not.
Speaking of my beautiful children, I can hardly believe that they are now 22 months old. In two short months they will be 2. Official toddlers. Terrible twos times two. I am in for a heap of trouble.

I have to go to the grocery store today & I know that this is the worst week in the world to even attempt to go to the grocery store. I will be cooking Thanksgiving dinner for my family of four on Thursday. We will spend a nice quiet day at home filled with good food, parades and football.
You really can't beat that.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:52 PM

    what will the babies get from santa this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The babies will get some more mega blocks since they love building things. They will also get a Dora doll, matchbox cars, a sled for 2, and some new bath toys.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me