Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Anyone want a Cat?

One of my cats has been clawling at my new drapes and I am going to strangle her. The other cat thinks he is a lap dog and is on my ass 24/7. I thought cats were solitary animals. Not him.
Quite annoying.

E is doing much better. It was so hard taking care of him & the babies after his surgery. Sometimes you forget all it is that the other person does. E does a lot and he is usually the caregiver to me, not the other way around. He went back to work today and I hope he is ok, he had to go to Delaware and that is a pretty far trip for someone who hasn't been outside for 4 days.
Speaking of E his birthday is 3 days before mine, which is coming up faster then I would like. I am going to buy him a new camcorder so I am doing some research on them now. What is hard about this is basically I have to tell him how much money I need to be available to me since he is the one who pays the bills, makes the money & balances the checkbook. I have had to do this in the past & he has told me not to spend money on him, or not to buy him anything which ruins it for me and him. I want to surprise him with gifts for any holiday & him not to be involved in any way. When I worked I would just go out & buy whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted and didn't have to answer to anyone. Now, I know it is "my money too" and I "contribute in my own way" but it really is not the same.
I guess a lot of SAHM have the same problems. I just want my husband to have a nice birthday & get him the gift he needs and wants without spoiling the surprise.
He deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me