Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Guilty Pleasures

Last night I watched American Idol and for once I was excited at the song choices. The theme was Billboard Hits, or something. They sang some of my guilty pleasure songs: Total Eclipse of the Heart, Time after Time, I Think I Love You and Alone.

Some of my other guilty pleasures are:
squeezing pimples
plucking gray hairs
cream cheese on a bagel with funyuns onion rings (try it & I swear you will be hooked)
the color pink
the song "Sweet Home Alabama"
Scott Baio
and
reality TV

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Good. Sweet. Lord. Funyuns, cream cheese and bagels? That sounds... absolutely FANTASTIC. Great. Now I'm hungry. Hey! Dieting over here! You're too mean. *adding Funyuns, bagels and cream cheese to the shopping list*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pixie, try it. Tt is fantabulous. Also works with Bravo doritoes.
    It has no calories if you eat it when nobody is home.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me