Monday, March 21, 2005

Hating Mondays Are Not Just for People With Jobs

This is going to be a grumpy post because, you guessed it, I am grumpy.
I was in a sad/depressed/pissed off mood yesterday & carried it with me into bed, add to that not one but two babies who didn't want to sleep last night.
Here is an example of my morning:

Baby B: (4:45am) where Daddy go?

Me: he is sleeping with Baby A

Baby B: cup?

Me: no cup, it is time to sleep. When the sun comes out you can get a cup

Baby B: cup?

silence

B: (whispers) cup where are oooooou?

Me: it is time to sleep

B: no!

Me: I promise to buy you a pony, diamonds, a new car and anything else you want tomorrow if you sleep for just a little while longer. I haven't slept all night because you had either your feet or cranium in my ribs all night. Just like when I was pregnant. Who would have thought a king sized bed would be too small for a woman and her two year old. PLEASE, just close your eyes.

B: cup?

So that is how my day started. I am still angry/depressed/pissed from yesterday. To make matters worse I have to go to the grocery store and I absolutely hate the grocery store these days. I am sick of it but I have to go since we are out of necessities like food.

I hope you are having a better Monday.

3 comments:

  1. ok, it's tuesday, your day, so hopefully it's better. if not, leave the kids at home, go to a bar and have 2 drinks then hit the grocery store. works like a charm ;)

    barring that, is peapod available in your area?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nita, no peapod! Boo hiss!

    Tuesday has been a little better then Monday though, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey leave the kids with a teen sitter and go the groccery store make sure the chicken doesn't have magets in them. So go enjoy your life! Just hang on you'll make it!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me