Thursday, March 10, 2005

Today

E is having surgery tomorrow on his nose and sinuses and I am getting more and more nervous about the whole thing. He has never had anesthesia before and maybe I am just nervous because of everything that went wrong with my C section. He needs the surgery though, and I am sure he will be fine.
E's Aunt died yesterday & he is thinking of going to NH for the funeral. I told him that the babies & I will go with him, but he said that it was too long of a trip and that he will go alone. I don't think that is such a good idea, a day and a half after having surgery, so now I am trying to talk him out of it. His sisters are not going either because god forbid they would put their lives on hold for anyone. Well, at least his one sister. She is a real piece of work.

My sister and Mom are going to visit my Aunt in Florida next week and I am jealous. I am sick of the cold and I am, just like everyone else, am ready for the spring. As baby B would say "spriiiing, where are ooooooow?"

My babies are getting so big, just the other day Baby B picked her nose, ate it and then said "yum".
She is just like her father I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me