Friday, March 03, 2006

Closer to Fine

Today I have another doctor's appointment with a endocronologist. I made this appointment a MONTH ago before I knew any results on my thyroid and this was the first available appointment with any endos in my area.
Got to love NY/NJ doctors.

Tomorrow I am going to a homeopathic doctor that my Aunt goes to. This I am excited about.
It is a hour consultation where you tell him everything about your life, and little things that make you, you. Like does your right ear itch? Are you scared alone? What foods do you crave?
All these things make up who you are and affect your health.
So interesting.
Although the fact that I have clothes and food is due to western medicine and big pharma, I am not willing to be dependent on a bottle of medicine daily to band aid my problem.
I want to fix my body and allow it to fix itself.
That should be all of our goals.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Please follow up with us on the homeopathic guy. I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am intrigued by the homeopathic doctor. :)

    I hope both of your appointments go well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. Just today got back into my computer to check on everyone.
    Be well!! ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, I will let you all know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me