Sunday, March 26, 2006

When It Rains, It Really, Really Pours

We had to put our sweet baby doggie to sleep yesterday.
E is a mess, I am a mess.
It was impossibly hard and I will post about it later, when it is not so raw.

I am going into surgery tomorrow at 7:30 am and it should take about 90 minutes barring no complications. I am scared, I will miss my kids but I am sure I will be alright.
I do have all you guys in my corner praying and wishing me well on top of my family & friends in real life. So, it's good.

Thank you again, really it means a lot to me.
I will post whenever I can, or I will get E to update you.

7 comments:

  1. Boy, do I know where you are at right now. Hugs, my dear, hugs.
    We lost our little Shubi dog just days before Hubby was operated on to remove two tumors. It all seemed a little much to take at one sitting.
    Prayers go with you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:23 PM

    I am soooo sorry about you puppy!!! You will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow...i'll be up early to workout so I will pray for you for my 30 minute workout!!! You'll be great...xo lyns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so sorry! Hugs coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah and good luck today! I look forward to your news and your speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the surgery went well and the recovery is quick and successful. And I am so so rry about your dog. I'm sure she felt loved 'til the end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:41 AM

    So sorry to hear about your dog. I hope your surgery went well...

    ReplyDelete
  7. {{{{{{{{{{Woman}}}}}}}}} dancin' that all went well yesterday and that you're fast on the mend. I'm so sorry about your fur-baby. {{{{{{More huggin'}}}}}}}}

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me