Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday

Wow, how great was the Sopranos? Did Tony really get shot or was that a dream? I would have never thought that Janice would have another baby. I felt so bad for the guy who just wanted to retire in Florida and leave his crap behind him. Why would you hang yourself in the basement where your kids could find you though?
It was really good and I can't wait for next week. It is a good substitute addiction until Lost comes back in two weeks.

Today I am going to an indoor play place to meet some other stay at home moms in my area. Hopefully this will work out well and maybe I can make a new friend.
A new young couple moved into our neighborhood recently but they both work. We will still force them to be friends with E & I, as our neighborhood is mostly older people.

The countdown to my surgery is officially two weeks from today. Now I am getting anxious, I just want it to be over.
It is true, waiting is the hardest part.

5 comments:

  1. I'm telling ya, when Uncle June popped out of nowhere and shot Tony I literally gasped. It was great. Janice pregnant? Can you imagine? I am SO thrilled Sopranos is back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for new friends! :) And I'm sure your surgery will go well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAUUGGHH!!! I missed it! I was at my SIL's house and she doesnt have HBO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Sopranos too! Woo-hoo!
    My Hubby just was operated on last Wednesday and came home yesterday. I am not sure who is more tired and stressed.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're HUGE Soprano fans here. I'm sure that Tony was shot, no dream, because his Uncle seems to be going through an Alzheimers phase. LOL That poor guy hanging himself at the end was so sad! I think they should have just packed up and left without telling anyone. Did you watch Big Love??

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me