Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Finally!

There is help for me.

In other news, I was at my mecca today and the kids and I had fun navigating our tiny cart in those narrow, packed aisles. Then I got downwind of someone who decided to literally bathe in all the patchouli, in all of the world and I almost puked.
I hate patchouli. Now, I married a former hippie and all his friends are hippies. That was all fine and dandy, and I put up with all the patchouli, men wearing just robes to my fancy wedding, pot smoking and even the incense, but you have to draw the line somewhere.

That line for me is dirty feet and much too much patchouli. C'mon man, not bathing and overdosing on a leech repellent is just not cool.

I just can't deal. I really can't believe people are still using it as a perfume/cologne.
Still!

Anyway that ruined my produce expedition for me so we left and I made my kids promise to never be hippies.
Or at least only wear Mom approved scents.

1 comment:

  1. What is with all the unwashed hippies and patchouli lately. Yours is probably the 4th blog I've read in the past two days complaining about the same thing. Was there a massive patchouli giveaway that I didn't hear about? LMFAO

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me