Thursday, March 16, 2006

H E L P

I am bored of this blah blog. I need someone to help me spruce it up a bit. Make it cooler if you will.
Does anyone know how to do this and could help me, I am fairly clueless and I know I could teach myself easily but I have so much on my plate right now, I would love some help.

I was going to buy a redesign but with my predestined goal of visiting every doctor in the tri-state area in 2006 ( I am on track with about 11 visits already this year) and paying them a co-pay, I can't justify the cost.

So help, please?

6 comments:

  1. I can't help really mine's pretty uniform to blogger. LOL I would love a picture banner of the kids on mine. I added flickr some tickers and blinkies that's about it. Sorry I'm no help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:24 PM

    Your blog is great!!! But I understand wanting to change..I just changed mine too... I used to have a blog on blogger...it is really hard to change anything b/c you have to plug in all the "code"... and their help desk area is confusing... I changed to typedpad... and its a lot eaiser to change stuff around...you do pay a bit but its like $50 a year... not too bad and you can do what you want and its not confusing! Good luck...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the same boat. I'm hoping to do some looking around this weekend to see what's out there, if there's anything I can do myself, etc. I'll let you know if I see anything cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It gets confusing to say the least- but I'm new to blogger, and I figured it out. I did a google search for free blogger templates- you have to make sure they're compatible with blogger- you could even do a search on blogger for a blog dedicated to templates- there are a few. anyway- after you find something you like...drop me a line- I'll try to help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm a techtard, but i will read you any way you put it up there. but please, the white text on black background hurts my old eyes ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used Ciao My Bella and got a 2 for 1 deal for $50. I thought it was worth and they are very good at what they do. Go check out what they are offering.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me