Thursday, March 23, 2006



Now, how cute is this puppy? My dear sweet dog is not doing well, and neither am I. I am going to take her to the vet again tonight, with my two tired babies who have not napped today and the only appointment I could get is one hour past their bedtime. My doggie has trouble going up stairs suddenly and has been shaking for 24 hours. My poor baby is sick. I really hope I don't have to make any decisions about her without E, who has an awards meeting in sunny Florida and then will be wisked away to a private Jimmy Buffet concert. Poor him.

Hopefully I will make it through this night alive.

3 comments:

  1. Oh! I just read down a little and saw your Bravo link... hooray for trashy TV!

    I am sorry about your pup... hopefully this will just be a medication change issue.

    Keep your head above water... and remember, endless TV is sometimes good for children ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and hey - i obeyed your sidebar and blogrolled you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your puppy. I hope it's just a medication fix.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me