Friday, March 24, 2006

Thank You

Thanks guys for all those awesome rainy day suggestions for my three year olds. WE went to Chick-fil-a twice this week because of the cool indoor playground, fingerpainted and instead of making cookies (which I would have to eat! Them all!) we made little pizzas on english muffins.

I have been given the 5 star healthy rating by my doctor and was green lighted for my surgery on Monday. The same cannot be said for my doggie who now hates going up or down stairs. I had to carry her to my bedroom last night. I am waiting for the return call from the vet now.

I will post this weekend with a little update before my surgery Monday morning.
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I hope everything gets better with your dog soon. Something doesn't sound right! Poor thing! It seems everyone in Blogville has had something happen to a pet lately. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wishing you a speedy recovery and excellent pain meds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:12 AM

    We will be thinking of you and hope everything goes great! Try not to worry, and take all the drugs they offer. :)

    Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me