Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Pieces of Me

I miss E already. He left Sunday morning and won't be back until Friday night, then he will return to training on Sunday. This routine will go on for four weeks.
It is hard being alone with two toddlers, even harder since I don't have any friends or family here, they are all 90 miles away. So, I have to do it alone. Which is fine I guess since it is all that I have ever known.

I see now how much E does around the house he loads the dishwasher, I empty it. He takes out the garbage, he feeds the cats. He sweeps and vacuums as much as I do.
Now I have to do it alone. It has given me a real admiration for single mothers.

I miss him still. I can't wait until Friday.

2 comments:

  1. sorry you are missing your man. I completely agree...I give it up to single moms, I don't know how they do it all alone, all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erasmus, I told him already!
    he is a great guy and I am VERY lucky.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me