Thursday, October 06, 2005

Why Do I Torture Myself?

I admit to torturing myself every day by watching the View. I love Meredith and Joy, but Star, Barbara and Elisabeth can suck my left one, if you know what I mean.

I am so sick of Elisabeth Hasselbeck and her preaching I could die. She is a strong supporter or the republican party and defends the president any chance she gets, for what it seems, is just for the sake of it. She never listens to any other side. She is a rich, white, female and from what I can tell has never struggled for anything in her life. I wish she would just shut it.
Actually I already emailed her & told her that. I should have mentioned her husband sucks too.

Don't get me started on Star Jones, who staged her engagement at at huge event after she got engaged. Plus her husband is gay. Nobody can convince me otherwise.

I really have to stop watching this crap ridden show, but I guess I am sucked in. I am after all a bored housewife and that is their demographic.
I will not go down without a fight!
Tomorrow I will not watch.
Ok, maybe I will just watch a little.

1 comment:

  1. I can't EVEN watch the view -- and Star Jones just looks nasty. You know she had gastric bypass!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me