Saturday, October 15, 2005

Tagged

Amanda tagged me with this eons ago and I just didn't get around to it. Finally, here it is:

7 things I plan to do before I die:
Go to Ireland
See my grandchildren's children
Walk on the beach while it is snowing
Make a quilt with outgrown clothes from my kids
Go to Hawaii
Tell my kids every day how much they mean to me
Own a monkey who likes to wear dresses

7 things I can do:
Cook
Pee, change my kids clothes, and have a conversation all at once
Knit
Speed read
Shop like the devil
Try anything once
Research on the internet for hours

7 things I cannot do:
Decorate a cake
Crochet
Kill anything bigger then a nickel
Pretend to like someone, who I just don't like
Shop at Bed Bath & Beyond
Change a nasty diaper without gagging
Probably own a monkey that likes to wear dresses

7 things I say often:
Stop it
Are you kidding me
Put the cushions back on the couch and stop laying on top of each other
You can have MMs when you tinkle or poop in the potty*
What's up kid
Later
Stop following me everywhere! I am NOT the pied piper.

7 celebrity crushes
Antonio Sabato Jr.
LL Cool J
Ryan Phillipe
Harry Connick Jr.
Ricky Martin
Beyonce Knowles
Eddie Vedder


* I only say this to E

4 comments:

  1. i can't stop thinking about monkeys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did tag you like ages ago! I loved reading your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. On America's Funniest Videos I saw a monkey riding a bike with a cowboy hat on whilst smoking a cigarette. I would like to have that monkey but I thought it a bit much.
    So I downsized it to a monkey in a dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think, in your honor, I'm going to start telling folks they can have M&Ms if they pee or poop. It's gonna go over so well at work!

    Wandered over from Smussolay and like what I see.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me