Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Stuff

We had a huge triumph last night. Baby B urinated in her potty. We were beyond happy. I was ecstatic, I felt like I had just won a million dollars. My reaction surprised me actually and I was taken aback by it. Lets hope this is a trend and Baby A gets on board. I am sick of diapers and the money it cost to acquire them.

I did finally find a bee costume, thank you all for your help. My son will proudly be a bee this year and we are confident he will be the only 2.5 year old bee on the block.

It is still hot here in NJ which is strange. Leaves are falling off the trees and we are still in shorts and T-shirts. It is about 10 degrees warmer then normal here.

My kids will only nap if you lay down with them. So my mornings are spent trying not to fall asleep and trying to get them to think I am sleeping so they sleep. Very Complicated Mom Move, also known as VCMM.

Another VCMM is trying to get veggies enthusiastically but not obviously in attempt to get them to enjoy the veggies as much as you are. My all time favorite VCMM is trying to get two toddlers in car seats and various bags of "stuff" before it downpours and you have to hear "its waining on me, I am getting all wet, Mommy!!" over and over again.

What is your favorite VCMM?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:05 PM

    VCMM - getting three children to sit on your lap ... best accomplished by making a "v" with legs and squishing all three in. They still want the real thing, but at least its all equal!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me