Friday, October 07, 2005

Weirdos

My children have the combined energy of 19 cheetas. I need to find them a gymnastics class, because letting them dive off the couch onto pillows is scaring me. But hey, they aren't crying.

We did gymboree for 2 years but it is not as active as I would like it to be. It is more about pretend play and we pretend enough at home. I called Little gym and they want $550 for the two kids for a 16 week, one weekly class. No thank you.
So today we are going to try My Gym. I hope it is good for them, I need to get them into some kind of class and when you are wearing diapers, there aren't many classes for you.

Baby B has been wearing her mouse costume day & night. I had to peel it from her hands and unzipper the neck so she wouldn't fry in her sleep. Yesterday my Aunt bought them each a scooter, well they have been playing with that non stop. I brought them with me to buy helmets and guess what they have been wearing ever since?
Yup.
I at least told them they could not wear them to bed, but first thing this morning, helmets are back in place.
I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me