Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Full Day

The good news is that the gross bug we all had in this house has flown away. The bad news is that my sister and my mother who visited this weekend? Yeah they have it. I just hope my nephews don't get it.

On the agenda today is blogging, a ultrasound on my thyroid, and finally buying a dishwasher. We have been looking at dishwashers forever now and I really can't pick one. The $300 ones really don't seem any worse then the $600 ones. I don't want the best dishwasher since I don't plan on being in this house for more then two more years. Any dishwasher suggestions?

We also need to get (2) booster car seats, a new garage door opener, a quilt for my daughter's bed and curtains for the living room.
That is why I am thinking about becoming a phone sex operator. Or selling E's sperm.
Whichever is more lucrative.

4 comments:

  1. I really like our Whirlpool dishwasher, especially the top drawer that I can raise or lower to fit more things up there.

    Being a phone sex operator would probably bring in more money. You won't have to take a nap after each phone call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dd, but can I nap during?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:40 AM

    DISHWASHERS? YOU ARE SHOPPING FOR A DISHWASHER? HAVE YOU READ MY BLOG LATELY?

    LOL

    My deadbeat dishwasher is a whirlpool. I'm not sure I'd recommend it.

    Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just bought a new dishwasher a few months ago. I always go for the middle price range.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me