Thursday, March 22, 2007

Are You There God, It's Me, Tuesday

I had a busy day yesterday. I went to my hometown to visit my Aunt in the hospital, have lunch with my Grandma, two of my cousins and step mother, then visit my sister and her new cast at her house.

I felt like I was on a UFO tour. Throwing out some jokes, watching my daughter R, sing and dance and the bye! Hope you feel better soon! Got to go before we hit fabulous NJ rush hour traffic! For anyone out side the tri-state area, the traffic is everywhere at every hour, every day.

Last night I treated myself to an Ambien after I watched LOST, (his Dad pushed him out a window and then appeared on the island? WOW!) and I have no memory of the night just the sweet deep sleep I was in.
It is so great.

I appreciate all of your comments on my problem with this blog. I know I will keep it, I love it. I just think I will be outed soon because I already have agreed to write at a new place and I also agreed to be interviewed about my blogs.
I will be outed, you will know more about me and my life, and I think I am ok with that.
Now I am off to erase any incriminating evidence and hope that my friends and family who find this blog either go away from boredom, or never bring up my vibrator or shaving habits at Thanksgiving dinner.
Or maybe that will make for a more fun family get together?
Nah.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking vibrators over turkey and stuffing? Sounds like a fun dinner to me! LOL!
    Joking.
    On with the erasing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are sticking around, even if we just met! I am looking forward to hearing about your other endeavors too! Thanks for stopping by, and let me know if you ever need an apron ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:26 AM

    mmmm, vibrators. Nothing says love and family like vibrators with "please pass the potatoes."

    Glad you are staying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:50 AM

    Glad your sticking around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just outed myself, thanks to an article in the city paper. It isn't so bad really. I kind of like not having to be so secretive.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me