Monday, July 12, 2004

Back

I am back from NH. It was a long trip but the babies were great and that is all that really matters. We are leaving for the beach for 3 days on Wednesday. Sure, I sit around my house with nothing to do for months and finally when I have a million things to do we are off on vacations.
Way to prioritize!

In NH I encountered a few people that had a strong New England accent, but most of them sounded just like me. I thought. E asked one of his Aunts if she thought I had a NY accent and before he could even finish his sentence she said "YES!" I guess I have more of an accent then I thought.

I didn't use the porta potty at the party on Saturday, in case anyone was wondering. I held strong.

E was sad we didn't have time to stop and get pink red Socks hats for me and Baby B. He is a HUGE R.S. fan. I alerted him that I can purchase such a thing on the internet. Silly E.

We ate at IHOP on the way home, and I haven't been there in at least 10 years. The food was good but about 15 minutes later you realize why you haven't eaten there in 10 years, you feel sick.

I haven't gotten my period yet this month. I am about 5 days late. I am not a regular person though so I am not very worried.
Until I am craving spinach and start crying because E brought home pizza without asking me, I will be in complete denial.

2 comments:

  1. You stand a better chance of avoiding infectious germs and you have more privacy in the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to check this out! Pink wind suit! They have infant and toddler sizes. My little girl got one for a gift last year and this year I bought her another one in 2T. I got more compliments on this outfit!!! And I am sure it will make E happy too!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me