Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Teeth

Have you ever noticed that some people seem to have like 18 more teeth in their mouth then the average person? This is so distracting to me. I noticed Lacey Chabert and Jennifer Love Hewitt have it. I can't even concentrate on their horrible acting, I am staring at their mouths.
I guess having too many teeth is better then having too little.

I have to go to the dentist, I have cavities. I have only had 1 in my entire life and now I am riddled with them. I think the babies drained me of calcium during their incubation.
My old dentist was caught touching people while they were under sedation. What a freak! My mom still goes to him because "he is nice, I feel bad for him." Oh great Mom, people can be molesters and cheaters and liars but if they are nice they are good people to you! My Mom is too church lady sometimes. My grandmother still goes to this dentist as well. She claims a little feel here & there would be the most excitement she has had in years. This lady cracks me up.

My new dentist is a born again Christian. She only plays horrible Christian music and the videos for the kids are of Moses and other holy tales. Very strange.
Plus they make me pay before I get my work done & then they bill my insurance company. I told them I have insurance so I don't have to pay.
Under sedation they probably whisper in your ear that your teeth are rotting because you don't have the lord in your life.

2 comments:

  1. The dentist looked like Andre Agassi. If you like that then he is hot, if he is not your type then he is a pervert.
    I hope I wore clean panties that day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man. Nitrous oxide AND getting felt up?

    Sounds like a win-win situation for all involved.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me