Friday, July 02, 2004

Just what I need

My computer has started making a noise like an airplane taking off. I am assuming this is not a good thing. The last thing I need now is to buy a new computer. I don't have time to research them, to seek out the good deals or stand on the street begging for money so I can buy a new one.
I also have pink mini ipod envy. I need it. I want it. I have to have it. Too bad it is on the end of my list of what I have to buy. It is after food, clothing & shelter but, surprisingly, before the rabbit vibrator that has received many raves.
Have I mentioned I am buying a house in 4 weeks? No, I haven't started packing yet.

6 comments:

  1. I will start packing. soon. I promise.
    Is their any volunteers to help? anyone anyone?

    Hottie McHottness I have someone I would like to introduce you to. We worked together. His name is Fatty Mc Butter pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As tempting as the Mini iPod is it only has room for about 1,000 songs. For $50 bucks more you can get one with nearly four times the memory. I have got the 20 gig iPod myself and love it like it weere my child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:26 AM

    Your loud computer likely means the fan on the power supply is starting to die. If it goes you'll need to have it replaced, but it doesn't mean a whole new computer. You should be able to have it replaced for under $100 with labour from some local computer store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new/cheap dell runs about $500.

    Cant go wrong.

    I hope it doesnt come to that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man I am getting a Dell.
    How come when I price computers they look like they all run $1400.?
    Where are these cheap computers you speak of?

    ReplyDelete
  6. But the regular ipod doesn't come in pink! I need pink.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me