Thursday, July 29, 2004

What is the reason?

There are a hefty amount of blogs out there written by men who solely devote it to complaining about the lack of sex their wives or girlfriends give them.  What is up with that?
Women, are you not giving it up? 
I understand that the majority of women do not have such a huge sex drive as men do. For instance, E would have sex every night, but I would prefer 2-3 times a week.  I am usually too tired, or worn out or am just not in the mood to do it more often.  Is that the reason for it, that men just want it more often?
Maybe it is because women typically require more work to have an orgasm and usually do not orgasm from penetration and regular 'ol sex?  So if it is more work, we are just too lazy to try. 
Are women using sex as a behavioral tool? Withholding it to change their man's behavior or actions? 
I could go on and on about this subject but I will leave more for a later date.

In any event, lets all try to have sex at least once this weekend.  It would make for many happy blogs on Monday!

 


4 comments:

  1. Who are these poor men? I'm not aware of any problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the ladies who think that witholding sex will change their man's behavior; you're wrong. If anything it will fuck with his self-esteem, make him depressed, put on weight, start smoking again, cheat on you and start a secret blog bitching about his lack of sex on blogspot.

    Of course, I wouldn't know anything about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, when I was married, the lack of sex was a tell-tale sign of other problems in our relationship. When the relationship was good, the sex was good.

    Now that I'm not getting laid on a regular basis, I want sex ALL THE TIME. I think that a woman's sex drive is inversely proportional to the amount she has available to her at any given time ... while a man's is constant.

    Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. -h You could be right on with that theory.
    You always want what you don't have right?

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me