Saturday, July 24, 2004

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Today I am happy because I ordered the most comfortable sandals in the world. They are Victorias Secret terry cloth sandals, which are like walking on a cloud. I ordered two pairs.  Bonus= they were only $7! 
Love it.
Ladies, please hook yourself up, you will not be sorry.

On a sidebar I ordered bedroom furniture and a kitchen table for our house. I can finally say goodbye to my bedroom furniture which I have had since I was 13. I think it was about time.



5 comments:

  1. Shoes? Comfortable shoes? From VS? My sore feet and I are headed to the website right now. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh. I can't find the shoes on the website. I must find those shoes. Please, my feet are killing me and begging me to find these glorious shoes. Please send help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DQ, please take a deep breath, I understand your frustration. You need to call VS, I think they are officially backordered now because I have sent many friends to buy these.
    Call & ask for the $7 terry thong sandals. They come in a myriad of colors.
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bowing down before you. THANK YOU. I'll call later today. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    Your blog is different than the rest of them. I found it on the blogger home page. I have a site on White Bedroom Furniture maybe we could trade links?

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me