Monday, July 12, 2004

Hotels

Who can sleep soundly in a hotel? Not me my friends. All I can think about all night is all of those dateline and 20/20 reports about hotel cleanliness. All of the blacklight footage of semen & urine stains were running through my head. I didn't want the babies touching a n y t h i n g.
So gross. It wasn't a shitty $39.99 motel either it was an average $120 a night hotel.
I hate you Comfort Inn!

I went into a pet store today & I held a puppy. I wanted her so badly! She was a teeny tiny miniature pincher and I wanted to just kiss her to death. I can't buy a dog though, we are huge believers that there are too many lovely pets out there on death row ready for a good home. We already have a dog and 2 cats (all rescued) and what am I Dr. Doolittle?!? I wanted her though, I was smitten.



1 comment:

  1. On the friggin bible?! How gross. I am so glad I brought shower slippers.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me