Wednesday, June 23, 2004

I am Tired

So I don't know what to think of this Bill Clinton book. I don't think I will go out an buy it but maybe I will try t find the library in this town and borrow it. Really what is in the book that we all don't already know?
I am dying to see this Fahrenheit 9/11 movie. The trailer was very intriguing. That is if I want to see it alone or try to find a babysitter so I can see it with E. I have never been to the movies alone. I know a lot of see movies alone & probably like the time to themselves, but I always feel sad when I see people alone in a movie theater.

I am so tired today. Baby A hasn't wanted to sleep at night lately so, in turn, we don't sleep either. He screamed last night for about 2 hours while E tried to rock him back to a deep slumber. Just what we don't want at 2am. Hopefully this is just a phase and we will all be back to our regular sleeping habits very soon. Now I have to try to go watch some stuff on TIVO so it will have room to tape stuff tonight that I will not be able to stay up for. I wasn't even able to stay up for the entire Nip/Tuck last night. I have to find out when it is repeating so I can watch that. It is a quality program.
What other shows are TIVO worthy this summer?

1 comment:

  1. yeah, I like Bill and all, but tell-all books are TMI.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me