Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Summer

It is that time of year again. Yup, bathing suit season. I think mine mysteriously shrunk sitting in the drawer for the past 9 months. Funny how that can happen.
The pool in my development is filled with characters. I can't wait to let you in on what I see this summer. There is the obligatory single mom who is always is on the phone and never watches her two young daughters frolicking in and around the pool, which infuriates me. Random single men and about 70% of them need manscaping.
There is also the young lifeguard who for some reason is snotty & pissed that she gets to sit outside in the beautiful weather watching 4-5 people in the pool at a time for her summer employment. What the HELL do you have to be a bitch for?! Here is my friggin pass now lose the attitude.
I am a HUGE people watcher and now that summer is upon us I will be out & about in all my glory. Yipee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me